No point using limited life to chase unlimited money
- No point earning so much money you cannot live to spend it .
- Money is not yours until you spend it.
- When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth ; when you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health . Difference is that, it is too late .
- How happy a man is, is not how much he has but how little he needs
- No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to spend with
Remember this -- We come to this world with nothing, we leave this world with nothing!
Thanks KC Mohan - via email